Midas credit card is delivered by Synchrony Bank as it provides number of advantages and benefits to all the cardholders so that they could make their purchase at the U.S. Exxon and Mobile Gas station worthwhile.
This Credit Card has not any final fee charge that is attached to it, not any kind of introductory APR rate that is charged as a completion. As also, it has some low credit card requirements. Midas credit card is also able to be used at U.S. Exxon and some different Mobile Gas Station.
Midas Credit Card Benefits and Advantages :
As you all know, every thing has it’s own uniqueness and it’s own characteristics, So, same as it is our this post would also guide you with the qualities and benefits of this card. Lets have a look at them :
- All the cardholders are not suppose to pay any kind of interest, if they have paid in full within the first 6 months on the purchases of almost $199 or more than that.
- Also, with a purchase of almost $199 or more than that with Midas credit card, the interest would be charged to your account from the purchase date. Just in case the the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months.
- It requires the minimum monthly payment.
- Not any annual fee is charged for card usage.
- Midas credit card is approved in almost over 1,000 Midas location.
- Cardholders have access to Online account control.
- The credit card can be used at all U.S. Exxon and Mobil gas stations.
Also Read : Firestone Credit Card Login Complete Guide !!!
Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee –None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 27.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
Midas Credit Card Applying Procedure
Let’s take a look at the procedure provided below :
- Take a tour to enrollment page of the credit card site and tap the “” button under U.S. residents or under Canadian Residents.
- You have to specify if you are applying for yourself or for someone else, by imputing the following details; Initial purchases ( if the amount is known), Name ( first and last), Mailing address, Zip code, Primary and additional phone number, Email address ( enter it twice), Social security number, Date of birth, Housing status, Monthly net income from all sources.
- Now, select a statement delivery method.
- You can also choose the debt-cancellation plan (Up to $10,000) in the event of the following occurring; Job status, Medical, Leave of absence, Nursing home stay Loss of life.
- Last, the applicant would have to go through the Insurance Policy that will be useful during any kind of personal emergency. Click Continue at the end.
Also Read : First Saving Credit Card Account Login Procedure !!!
Service for Customers :
Call : (800) 621-8545 to gain access to a customer care agent.